IVY unites rising leaders and introduces them to the most inspiring people, ideas, and experiences in the world. Over the last three years, we’ve built a dynamic team of 70 rock-stars, and established IVY as the leading community of entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators in the USA. IVY currently has 20,000 members and 100,000 registrants, with seven chapters across New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, and Miami (with plans to expand across 50 global cities). We host more than 1,000 experiences per year to bring our curriculum to life, including dinner and seminars with leading thinkers, art immersions, film screenings, global trips, and social impact activities. Led by two Harvard Business School graduates, we are backed by a renowned group of investors, including early investors in Facebook, Spotify, and Uber, as well as serial entrepreneurs with numerous successful exits.
We believe everyone has limitless potential, and our vision is for IVY to be the catalyst for achieving unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Our curriculum enables rising leaders to elevate the world through experiential learning and collaborations focused on entrepreneurship, arts, social impact, policy, wellness, science, and philosophy. In the coming years, we will transform every global city into an immersive lifelong campus that provides everyone with the ideas, experiences, and connections they need to make a lasting positive impact on the world. The inspiration for IVY was strongly influenced by our Founders’ experiences at institutions like Harvard Business School, and the ways in which collegiate communities are able to accelerate ones’ social, professional, and intellectual development. We are obsessed with creating a global community that provides the same benefits throughout life.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, multi-tasking and self-motivated Office Manager to directly support IVY Team. This role requires attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, efficient organizational skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with C-level Executives. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action when necessary.
- Create and maintain a clean, productive, secure and inspiring office space for all IVY employees, regularly purging, streamlining and improving upon the common areas.
- Manage and maintain common areas to keep them clean and clutter free; ensure areas are organized, in good working order, stocked and ready for use.
- Manage day-to-day operations of IVY’s facilities, including distribution of mail, office keys, and managing visitors to the office
- Oversee the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, including layout and general housekeeping of IVY’s facilities
- Plan and provide support of office company events, ensuring reasonable budgets are maintained, events represent IVY culture and employees/guests are well received.
- Provide office administration support; reception, mail/courier services, food orders for meetings and related support
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a professional office environment, preferably in an office support role prior office support experience
- Strong organizational skills (color coders are welcome!)
- Demonstrated success in prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and tasks
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working on own initiative with limited supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Ability to work in a startup environment
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Located in NYC