IVY unites rising leaders and introduces them to the most inspiring people, ideas, and experiences in the world. Over the last three years, we’ve built a dynamic team of 70 rock-stars, and established IVY as the leading community of entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators in the USA. IVY currently has 20,000 members and 100,000 registrants, with seven chapters across New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, and Miami (with plans to expand across 50 global cities). We host more than 1,000 experiences per year to bring our curriculum to life, including dinner and seminars with leading thinkers, art immersions, film screenings, global trips, and social impact activities. Led by two Harvard Business School graduates, we are backed by a renowned group of investors, including early investors in Facebook, Spotify, and Uber, as well as serial entrepreneurs with numerous successful exits.
We believe everyone has limitless potential, and our vision is for IVY to be the catalyst for achieving unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Our curriculum enables rising leaders to elevate the world through experiential learning and collaborations focused on entrepreneurship, arts, social impact, policy, wellness, science, and philosophy. In the coming years, we will transform every global city into an immersive lifelong campus that provides everyone with the ideas, experiences, and connections they need to make a lasting positive impact on the world. The inspiration for IVY was strongly influenced by our Founders’ experiences at institutions like Harvard Business School, and the ways in which collegiate communities are able to accelerate ones’ social, professional, and intellectual development. We are obsessed with creating a global community that provides the same benefits throughout life.
We're looking for a highly motivated, engaging, and innovative Brand Partnership Associate to join the Business Development team. This person should be independent, thrive on responsibility and be capable of managing their own projects and working towards a clear goal. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, with an ability to develop and implement engagement strategies that will drive partnerships and brand awareness to our members. This role is in an extremely fast-paced environment and will prove challenging and demanding, so the ideal candidate is also extremely energetic, eager, and resourceful.
- Responsible for developing and managing the IVYCard membership benefit program
- Being the client and member facing ambassador in all matters of IVYCard brand partnerships
- Continuously prospect and develop new IVYCard partners; research and develop list of potential partners
- Utilize creative and traditional outreach to pitch and onboard new IVYCard partners
- Reaching monthly partnership acquisition goals
- Development of effective marketing and engagement strategies to increase awareness of the IVYCard program among members
- Foster the relationship between the brand partners and the members to provide engagement opportunities to both parties
- 2+ years of experience in a client facing role
- Direct experience with brand partnerships a plus
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, resourceful, and eager to initiate and own new projects
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, LinkedIn Sales Navigator