IVY unites rising leaders and introduces them to the most inspiring people, ideas, and experiences in the world. Over the last three years, we’ve built a dynamic team of 70 rock-stars, and established IVY as the leading community of entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators in the USA. IVY currently has 20,000 members and 100,000 registrants, with seven chapters across New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, and Miami (with plans to expand across 50 global cities). We host more than 1,000 experiences per year to bring our curriculum to life, including dinner and seminars with leading thinkers, art immersions, film screenings, global trips, and social impact activities. Led by two Harvard Business School graduates, we are backed by a renowned group of investors, including early investors in Facebook, Spotify, and Uber, as well as serial entrepreneurs with numerous successful exits.
We believe everyone has limitless potential, and our vision is for IVY to be the catalyst for achieving unprecedented human unity, progress, and fulfillment. Our curriculum enables rising leaders to elevate the world through experiential learning and collaborations focused on entrepreneurship, arts, social impact, policy, wellness, science, and philosophy. In the coming years, we will transform every global city into an immersive lifelong campus that provides everyone with the ideas, experiences, and connections they need to make a lasting positive impact on the world. The inspiration for IVY was strongly influenced by our Founders’ experiences at institutions like Harvard Business School, and the ways in which collegiate communities are able to accelerate ones’ social, professional, and intellectual development. We are obsessed with creating a global community that provides the same benefits throughout life.
With over 20,000+ members across 7 major US cities, IVY is actively seeking a Community/Account Manager to help form lifelong collaborations between top innovators around the world, and to help build the exciting brand of a dynamic startup. As a Community/Account Manager, you will work closely with our City Leads and Senior Community Director to ensure successful delivery of our membership targets while building deep relationships with our members.
What You’ll Do:
- Scout amazing and inspiring potential new members and establish partnerships with affinity groups
- Create and execute strategies to thoughtfully grow our LA member community
- Assist the Membership Committee in the application process by conducting membership interviews
- Meet assigned sales revenue and membership targets
- Cultivate incredible connections between our members by facilitating introductions, both proactively and by request, and by creating an amazing social experience at IVY events
- Learn about members’ personal and professional aspirations, and how can IVY help develop and support them
- Solicit members’ feedback and relay to events team
- Keep records of members’ transactions into allocated systems
Member Experience & Events
- Manage member and guest experience for multiple events per week — have a knack for bringing people together in person and putting out positive energy
- Help coordinate all pre- and post-event communications, including invitations, confirmations, thank you notes, and guest lists
What We’re Looking For:
- Passion for continuous learning
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills. You’re well-rounded and able to talk about a wide range of topics with ease
- Exceptional people skills and high level of empathy
- Superb organization and attention to detail
- BS or BA degree
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Professional experience in customer service, sales or hospitality is preferred
Why You’ll Want to Work with IVY:
- Opportunity to attend awesome events and network with some of the most influential professionals, artists, and thought leaders in the country
- Summer Fridays
- Paid time off, plus holidays and monthly work remote days
- Weekly team lunches and happy hours
- Work with a ridiculously supportive team in a beautiful office in the West Hollywood area
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
We are dedicated to getting people to dream bigger and do more together, and we believe that starts right here with our own team. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join IVY for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
IVY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.