We are currently seeking an Alliances / Channel manager to support our growth in EMEA.
Inside the EMEA Channel management team as part of the Business Development organization, the Alliance manager is in charge of Partners recruitment, enablement and sales growth on a dedicated region & accounts.
- Achieve (& help define) quarterly and annual bookings goals.
- Manage different types of partners : VAR, System Integrators & Consulting firms, and own monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Develop long term relationship with partners in your designated territory.
- Recruit new partners, build Business plan & objectives.
- Develop and implement sales & technical enablement of partner teams.
- Promote Ivalua product & strategy, and when required, demo the products.
- Participate to Marketing events, develop brand awareness, and develop co-Marketing with partners, in relationship with Ivalua Marketing team.
- Align closely with other Alliances managers & Sales teams to qualify opportunities and position the best partner, and also apply unified approach with partners.
- Support VAR during sales process, build pricing strategy.
Qualifications / Skills
Typically coming from the sales organization of a Software company, or being Manager level in a consulting / Integration firm, we are looking for a dynamic & strong personality with:
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing SI, VAR or other Channel partners ; or managing Software sales with proven track record of success.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with the ability to present to decision-makers on various levels throughout organizations.
- Be committed & involved while autonomous, with a taste for challenge.
- Ability to engage all levels of partnership; including C level to secure sponsorship and commitment to the plan.
- Experience in building strategic relationships, growing revenue, and aligning goals with VAR partners.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts
- Good understanding of the complexities of managing partner process.
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to handle ambiguity or occasional channel conflict.
- Good negotiation skills; ability to spot good sales opportunities.
How to differentiate?
- Knowledge of procurement processes & applications
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions
- Background in developing and carrying out business plans is a plus.
Position involving significant travelling in the territory, and regularly in other European main cities + Ivalua HQ.