Founded in January 2000, Ivalua counts today among the leading publishers in Europe in the market for E-procurement solutions with the software suite Ivalua Buyer. Based in Europe and the United States (140 people in Europe - 60 people in California and Canada), over the last 17 years, Ivalua has successfully deployed more than 150 projects within large international companies which has allowed it to achieve very strong growth while, at the same time, being profitable since its inception. Ivalua solutions are now widely adopted by several tens of thousands of users. Ivalua continues to grow rapidly and is expanding its global footprint to further accelerate growth.
The Field Marketing Manager – Germany is a critical role for our success in EMEA. He/she will be responsible for planning and executing our marketing strategy in Germany and also supporting Switzerland and Austria, working closely with the EMEA and global marketing teams and our local sales team to ensure we achieve our pipeline and sales objectives while building the Ivalua brand in the region. The role reports directly to the head of marketing – EMEA. The right candidate will be a proactive and thrive in having ownership for developing a market.
This is a multi-faceted role, with the following key responsibilities
- Build and execute a regional marketing plan incorporating global and local campaigns to achieve pipeline, sales and brand awareness objectives
- Execute campaigns locally using multiple tactics and channels (i.e. social, email, webinars, events…)
- Plan and execute local events, including executive events and tradeshow sponsorships
- Coordinate localization of global assets and local asset development
- Plan and execute programs to accelerate / progress active opportunities, working closely with local sales
- Conduct follow-up / qualification of leads via email / telephone
- Build and nurture customer relationships to develop local advocates and incorporate in campaigns
- Ensure effective reporting, including tracking ROI, pipeline and campaigns metrics
- Collaborate with local partners on joint marketing programs
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing or related field (Master’s degree a plus)
- 5-10 years’ marketing experience, preferably in field marketing
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following areas is a plus: Spend management, sourcing, contract management, eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analytics, Direct Procurement MRP/ERP, Services procurement, Supplier Master Data management domains
- Ability to build strong relationships with Clients, sales/pre-sales teams
- Strong proficiency in MS Office suite
- Native German language skills a must
- Business proficiency in English is a must
- French language competence a plus
- Hubspot experience a plus