We are currently seeking a Solution Consultant to support our growth in Europe.
Solution Consultants partner with Key Account Managers to shape the Customer Experience vision of prospects and existing clients and present Ivalua’s software solution.
- Sales support:
- To be the product expert in sales process
- To know business and processes
- Answer to RFI (request for information)
- To make Mockup
- Service Guidance
- Define project scope
- Populate quotation file
- Help to make the SOW (statement of work)
- Participate to project kickoffs
- Internal hand over
- With partner hand over
- Client kickoff
- Feed Ivalua
- Functionnal lacks
- New market need/wish
- Provide feedback on sector specificities : Industrie, Banking, etc
- Feedback on REF : Configuration issues, Business scenario
- Follow product enhancement
- Provide visibility to solution consultant team
- Team meeting
- Communicate with team/tma on issues
- Provide information for a key action to do in order to win lead : Product features, Involve build guy, Involve manager/director, Need client references
Frequent trips to Europe are anticipated.
- A + 5 degree qualification (business or engineering school).
- Significant experience (4+ years) in a customer-facing role, essentially in the field of software.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability
- to learn new technology applications.
- Knowledge of procurement on complex sales with large companies and multiple contacts, as well as long sales cycles is an asset.
- You should have excellent writing skills and a real ability to communicate.
- Knowledge of the French language would be a plus.
Your personality will make the difference: commitment, involvement, a taste for challenge, autonomy, proposal strength, organisational ability, analytical and synthesis spirit, commercial dynamism.