- Review and negotiation of contracts such as SAAS Agreements, Software Licenses, Maintenance Agreement, Subcontracting Agreements, Data Protection Agreements, Agreements with partners, Suppliers. This involves negotiations with the clients and requires interaction with the various departments of the company, including the sales department, finance department and delivery teams.
- In charge of complex negotiations with partners.
- Preparing responses on the contract terms for Request for Proposals.
- Provide advice and counsel on legal matters and business ethics and litigation.
- Contract management.
- Participation in trainings and other initiatives of the legal department.
- Ensure compliance with laws and company policies while supporting business.
- Manage legal process, litigations and business transactions.
- Master in Law degree;
- A qualified lawyer with minimum 5 years’ post-qualification experience gained in an IT / Software provider company
- Extensive knowledge of IT, Intellectual Property and commercial laws, knowledge/experience in software and/or IT industry and English and /or others European laws is definitely an asset.
- Good understanding of technology and information products.
- Ability to set, prioritize and achieve goals, while managing multiple projects and deliverables;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.