We are currently seeking a Key Accounts Business Engineer to support our growth in Europe.
Reporting to the SVP Business EMEA, your role is to market our software solutions to our potential customers:
- Actions of market research and customer conversion of major international companies.
- Controlling the sales cycle in coordination with internal teams and key contacts of our potential customers.
- Project identification, responding to bidding offers
- Meeting with various contacts to fathom out customer needs,
- Understanding of the issues, strategy and needs of potential customers
- Responding to bidding offers in collaboration with our functional and technical experts
- Commercial proposal and demonstration/model/prototype in accordance with the company's strategy
Frequent trips to Europe are anticipated.
A + 5 degree qualification (business school), experience of at least 4 years in this position is required, essentially in the field of software, knowledge of procurement on complex sales with large companies and multiple contacts, as well as long cycles is an asset.
You should have excellent writing skills and a real ability to communicate.
Knowledge of the French language would be a plus.
Your personality will make the difference: commitment, involvement, a taste for challenge, autonomy, proposal strength, organisational ability, analytical and synthesis spirit, commercial dynamism.