We are currently seeking a Solution Consultant to support our growth in Europe.
Solution Consultants partner with Sales Managers to shape the Customer Experience vision of prospects and existing clients and present Ivalua’s software solution.
- Sales support:
- To be the product expert in sales process
- To know business and processes
- Answer to RFI (request for information)
- To make Mockup
- Service Guidance
- Define project scope
- Populate quotation file
- Help to make the SOW (statement of work)
- Participate to project kickoffs
- Internal hand over
- With partner hand over
- Client kickoff
- Feed Ivalua
- Functionnal lacks
- New market need/wish
- Provide feedback on sector specificities : Industrie, Banking, etc
- Feedback on REF : Configuration issues, Business scenario
- Follow product enhancement
- Provide visibility to solution consultant team
- Team meeting
- Communicate with team/tma on issues
- Provide information for a key action to do in order to win lead : Product features, Involve build guy, Involve manager/director, Need client references
Frequent trips to Europe are anticipated.
- A + 5 degree qualification (business or engineering school).
- Significant experience (4+ years) in a customer-facing role, essentially in the field of software.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to learn new technology applications.
- Knowledge of procurement on complex sales with large companies and multiple contacts, as well as long sales cycles is an asset.
- You should have excellent writing skills and a real ability to communicate.
- Knowledge of the French language would be a plus.
Your personality will make the difference: commitment, involvement, a taste for challenge, autonomy, proposal strength, organisational ability, analytical and synthesis spirit, commercial dynamism.