This is an exciting opportunity for an Upgrade Engineer at Ivalua. You will be first point of contact for Clients who have implemented Ivalua Solution and are engaged with us in the upgrade of the solution when a new major R&D version is released.
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Source-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to source, contract, request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. Ivalua is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
About the Team:
You will be part of the Upgrade Team whose mission is to upgrade customer applications, successfully deliver new R&D enhancements. The Upgrade Team operates with high quality standards and strong commitment to excellence and efficiency (Coding and Configuration). Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving while also having the ability to think of the implementation holistically and provide solutions that solve the customer’s long-term challenges.
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
- Analyse Upgrade requests. Discussion with the client about new features / impact on existing solutions.
- Use Ivalua Buyer technical framework (C# .NET & SQL) to configure and customize Ivalua Buyer solution to meet specific business requirements
- Reverse engineering and debugging to solve project issues throughout all phases of the upgrade cycle
- Develop advanced configuration knowledge and show strong technical creativity skills to leverage configuration features in order to limit custom code
- Interact with R&D team for product features, be a communication vector between project teams and RD team.
- Manage deliveries and solve technical operational issues
- Contribute to peer code review
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in software development, primarily in C#, .NET and SQL Server
- Ability to understand complex functional and technical environments and communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Serve as a mentor to colleagues and project teams
- Be able to read/write SQL to optimize and review the configuration done
- Comfortable looking for configuration solutions versus new coding and development
- Functional knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, and/or Procurement is a plus
- Self-driven, results oriented, strong leadership and exceptional communication skills
- You will go through Ivalua’s certification process to learn the Product.
- Bachelor (BS) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!