A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Source-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to source, contract, request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods, and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. Ivalua is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
Reporting to the VP of Global Customer Success you will be accountable for the North and South Americas Ivalua customer install base; responsibilities for achieving and sustaining customer value realization via adoption of Ivalua products, identifying and mitigating customer retention risk, and identifying and supporting customer expansion opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will partner with other teams including Sales, Professional Services, Support, Engineering, Finance, and Marketing.
- Be accountable for the success of the Ivalua customer journey as measured by the net revenue retention for each customer and adoption.
- Lead the Americas team that is responsible for quarter-backing the execution of the Outcome Delivery, Customer Management, Escalation and Renewal playbooks with Ivalua customers.
- Manage C-level, enterprise-scale stakeholder relationships with strategic Ivalua customers ensuring that targeted outcomes are in alignment with their strategy and that measurable value is being recognized from their Ivalua investments.
- Work closely with internal teams to resolve identified risks and escalated issues in a timely manner and properly communicate/set expectations with customers.
- Bring the voice of the customer to Ivalua as you partner with R&D, marketing, and Support to deliver best-in-class customer experience.
- Partner with Global VP to evolve Ivalua customer success operations into a world-class data-driven system of insight and action.
- Help identify and build great customer success practices that will scale across a growing team.
Skills You Need to Succeed
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in both on-prem and cloud technology companies building and leading customer success organizations with demonstrated results in driving customer outcomes and revenue retention + expansion.
- Strong empathy for customers and understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- High impact leadership skills, including setting a clear vision and strategy, motivating, and coaching others, driving urgency and results.
- Supply Chain experience implementing and measuring operational metrics, leveraging data to identify customer value realization, retention risk and expansion potential.
- Functional expertise in at least one of the following areas: Procurement, Sourcing, Supplier Risk, or Accounts Payables
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time (post-pandemic)
Preferred Education / Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in B2B SaaS customer success, account management, or a strategic consulting organization.
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!