Customer Application Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Application Engineer at Ivalua. You will be first point of contact for Clients who have implemented Ivalua Solution and are engaged with us in the Maintenance / Support (post go live) workstream.
Ivalua is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products. A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating configured workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
About the Team:
You will be part of the Support Team whose mission is to maintain customer applications, successfully deliver enhancements, updates and upgrades to customers, proactively monitor production environments and take actions to improve the overall user experience and the business value provided to our Customers. The Support Team operates with high quality standards and strong commitment to excellence and efficiency. Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving while also having the ability to think of the implementation holistically and provide solutions that solve the customer’s long-term challenges.
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
- Manage the customer relationship. Gather business requirements and analyze the impact on the implemented solution. Advise Customers on procurement leading practices and configuration management.
- Use Ivalua Buyer technical framework (C# .NET & SQL) to configure and customize Ivalua Buyer solution to meet specific business requirements
- Reverse engineering and debugging to solve project issues throughout all phases of the implementation cycle
- Develop advanced configuration knowledge and show strong technical creativity skills to leverage configuration features in order to limit custom code
- Interact with R&D team for product features
- Manage deliveries and solve technical operational issues
- Contribute to peer code review
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in software development, primarily in C#, .NET and SQL Server
- Ability to understand complex functional and technical environments and communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Serve as mentor to colleagues and project teams
- Comfortable looking for configuration solutions versus new coding and development
- Functional knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, and/or Procurement is a plus
- Manage client relationships, self-driven, results oriented, strong leadership and exceptional communication skills
- Occasional travel and on call requirements
- You will go through Ivalua’s certification process to learn the Product.
Shift Timings : 12:30pm to 9:30 pm IST
- Bachelor (BS) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
Watch the Ivalua Video: https://vimeo.com/363634218
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!