Performance Testing Engineer
Ivalua is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products. A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Procure-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. This is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
About the Team:
You will be part of the Support Team whose mission is to maintain customer applications, successfully deliver enhancements, updates, and upgrades to customers, proactively monitor production environments and take actions to improve the overall user experience and the business value provided to our customers. The Support Team operates with high quality standards and strong commitment to excellence and efficiency. Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving while also having the ability to think of the implementation holistically and provide solutions that solve the customer’s long-term challenges. Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Performance Engineer at Ivalua. You will proactively define and implement testing plans to guarantee the scalability of our application. The role necessitates interactions with other team members to understand issues with user experience and application behavior and building the test cases and scenarios around it to meet the scalability demands. Other responsibilities include working with other developers in brainstorming possible solutions and optimizing the application. The role will also include interaction with the client to come up with a good, reusable and scalable testing strategy.
- Acting as a key participant in application/environment analysis, performance test strategy development, test case/test script creation
- Evaluating and producing test results reports and finally presenting results/recommendations to the client
- Work closely with the technical team of the project and contribute towards identifying the key problem areas and contribute effectively in the performance tuning and proposing solutions.
- Working on NeoLoad and other load testing tools.
Skills You Need to Succeed
- 3+ years of experience with expert level knowledge of performance test process, tools and methodologies
- Strong knowledge or test management processes and tools like NeoLoad / Performance Center / LoadRunner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Interacts with project teams and clients to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and testing objectives for a project as a basis for determining testing requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in defining metrics to be collected to monitor the performance and effectiveness of testing for a project
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field (with a minimum of 5+ years of work experience)
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!