Ivalua was founded in 2000 on the disruptive notion that Procurement can unlock significant strategic value not only in a company’s spend and supply chain, but throughout the organization.
We here at Ivalua, believe that our software should empower Procurement leaders, not constrain them. We’ve created a complete Source-to-Pay platform that delivers real innovation and drives today’s values, while also delivering best-in-class capabilities with the flexibility to meet the needs of tomorrow. Our team is driven by deep engineering skills and a love of cutting-edge projects. Now, over 18 years later, Ivalua has been recognized by top analysts, including Gartner and Forrester, as a global market leader. Our success is evidenced by our 98%+ customer retention rate within an active and engaged community of over 300 leading enterprises across 70 countries achieving a competitive advantage by strategically managing over USD 500 Billion in spend, powered by the Ivalua Solution.
If you’re ambitious and thrive on getting tough, real-world problems solved with a smart, motivated team, you want to work here.
The Talent Coordinator's responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to our recruiting team, assist with crafting job descriptions and maintaining databases with candidate information. If you are familiar with recruiting strategies, including sourcing, screening and interviewing methods, we’d like to meet you.
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Organize candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases
- Organize our employee referral process, including asking for referrals
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork and scheduling trainings)
- Proven work experience as a Talent or Recruiting coordinator
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
Ivalua's Culture & Values
- Customer Experience
- Positive Attitude & Enthusiasm
- Team Play
- Continuous Learning & Improvement