Ivalua was founded in 2000 on the disruptive notion that Procurement can unlock significant strategic value not only in a company’s spend and supply chain, but throughout the organization.
We here at Ivalua, believe that our software should empower Procurement leaders, not constrain them. We’ve created a complete Source-to-Pay platform that delivers real innovation and drives today’s values, while also delivering best-in-class capabilities with the flexibility to meet the needs of tomorrow. Our team is driven by deep engineering skills and a love of cutting-edge projects. Now, over 18 years later, Ivalua has been recognized by top analysts, including Gartner and Forrester, as a global market leader. Our success is evidenced by our 98%+ customer retention rate within an active and engaged community of over 300 leading enterprises across 70 countries achieving a competitive advantage by strategically managing over USD 500 Billion in spend, powered by the Ivalua Solution.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition EMEA, We're seeking an experienced Sales Recruiter to join our ever-growing EMEA Recruitment team. This person will be responsible for recruiting a wide range of sales and pre sales talent into Ivalua’s business and delivering exceptional candidate experience. Our Recruiters at Ivalua play a key part in the growth and success of Ivalua’ business and in this role, you will be partnering with key stakeholders in order to engage with the market's top talent and deliver a world class candidate experience.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively identifying new candidates with a successful track record in Sales.
- Develop and execute upon recruiting and sourcing strategies aligned to both the short and long-term growth plans of your stakeholders
- Generate quality candidate pipeline using a variety of tools - referrals, headhunting, networking, job adverts etc.
- Manage the candidate lifecycle from beginning to end, ensuring a seamless candidate experience
- Negotiate and closing candidates
- Develop and maintain talent pools for recurring business critical roles
- Network with both new and existing Ivalua employees in order to develop your understanding of “top talent” relevant to Ivalua across EMEA
- Managing weekly candidate tracking and reporting
- Partnering with Head of Sales DACH and Head of Solution Consulting on regional growth plan.
What do we require from you?
You can talk with conviction about your track record in….
- Full cycle experience in recruiting:
- Engaging, qualifying the brief. Influencing hiring managers on expectations vs reality.
- Sourcing: making it happen vs relying on InMails
- Engaging, attracting passive candidates
- Owning and managing the relationships to close.
- Min 5 years recruiting experience
- Communicating: managing in an agile working environment (we are not a matrix organization) from maintaining reports to 121 relationships
- Operating effectiveness: knowing the importance of maintaining ATS (we use Greenhosue) and other supporting technologies.
- Experience recruiting SAAS Professional is a pre-requisite
Above all, we hope you will connect with our Ivalua culture choose Ivalua because of our values and our mission. You will preferably have a Bachelors degree. This role requires Native or fluency in German and a strong level of English.
Any additional European language a plus.
Ivalua's Culture & Values
- Customer Experience
- Positive Attitude & Enthusiasm
- Team Play
- Continuous Learning & Improvement