Who We Are
Founded in 2018 by leaders across traditional and alternative finance, iTrustCapital is a digital asset investment platform that allows clients to buy and sell cryptocurrencies real-time, 24/7, through their retirement accounts.
We are an award-winning company and one of the largest crypto IRA platforms in the world, with over $4.5B in transactions. We strive to provide the best technology and experience possible for our clients who invest in cryptocurrencies using their tax-advantaged retirement accounts.
We believe one of the most important parts of an organization is the internal culture. We are a closely-knit team of innovators and game changers collaborating to make a positive impact through our technology. Together we celebrate our wins, learn from our experiences, and our employees feel like they are part of a fintech family.
What We Want
We are looking for DevOps engineers eager to design, build, test and maintain our cloud computing services. Our engineers consider ITrustCapital’s entire IT infrastructure when making changes and improvements.
What You'll Do
- Work as part of a team to ensure our cloud network is responsive to user demands.
- Architect, build, test, and maintain cloud computing services.
- Scale cloud services to serve our growing business.
- Assist with deployment of cloud-based infrastructure.
- Oversee database management.
- Engineer network changes.
- Perform software integration.
- Enhance ITrustCapital's IT infrastructure security protocols.
- Advance the DevOps platform by researching and evaluating new technologies.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other DevOps Engineers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Be part of a community of DevOps Engineers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT
- 3+ years of professional experience working with DevOps.
- 4+ years of professional Azure Cloud experience.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Experience with Azure cloud computing services.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps best practices.
- Experience with database management.
- Experience with various operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux).
- Familiarity with networking and security.
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Scripting skills or experience in PowerShell/bash.
- Familiarity with Redis.
- SQL Experience.
- Familiar with latest .Net Core versions.
- Improve existing infrastructure.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for DevOps.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and the general process.
What We Offer
We’re a small-sized team that’s growing fast, so everyone who joins iTrustCapital has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment. We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, flexible work schedules and more.
California Residents, please review our [California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice] for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
iTrust will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.