Who We Are
Founded in 2018 by leaders across traditional and alternative finance, iTrustCapital is a digital asset investment platform that allows clients to buy and sell cryptocurrencies real-time, 24/7, through their retirement accounts.
We are an award-winning company and one of the largest crypto IRA platforms in the world, with over $4.5B in transactions. We strive to provide the best technology and experience possible for our clients who invest in cryptocurrencies using their tax-advantaged retirement accounts.
We believe one of the most important parts of an organization is the internal culture. We are a closely-knit team of innovators and game changers collaborating to make a positive impact through our technology. Together we celebrate our wins, learn from our experiences, and our employees feel like they are part of a fintech family.
What We Want
We are looking for React Native engineers interested in building performant web and mobile apps. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort so a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What You'll Do
- Work as part of a team to build React Native web and mobile applications.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect buttery smooth UIs that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Leverage native and third-party APIs for tight integrations.
- Diagnose and fix front end bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Write automated unit and integration tests to ensure error-free code and performance.
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Work with modern tools including DevOps, Teams, Git, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT
- 1+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React or similar front-end framework such as Angular or Vue.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with company goals and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
What We Offer
We’re a small-sized team that’s growing fast, so everyone who joins iTrustCapital has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment. We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, flexible work schedules and more.
California Residents, please review our [California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice] for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
iTrust will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.