Who We Are
Founded in 2018 by leaders across traditional and alternative finance, iTrustCapital is a digital asset investment platform that allows clients to buy and sell cryptocurrencies real-time, 24/7, through their retirement accounts.
We are an award-winning company and one of the largest crypto IRA platforms in the world, with over $4.5B in transactions. We strive to provide the best technology and experience possible for our clients who invest in cryptocurrencies using their tax-advantaged retirement accounts.
We believe one of the most important parts of an organization is the internal culture. We are a closely-knit team of innovators and game changers collaborating to make a positive impact through our technology. Together we celebrate our wins, learn from our experiences, and our employees feel like they are part of a fintech family.
What We Want
We are looking for experienced QA Automation Engineers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. As a QA automation engineer you will be responsible for overseeing all software and product testing aspects
within ITrustCapital. You will also be accountable for developing and drawing-up test documents, test strategies, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports.
What You'll Do
- Meet with the software/product designers to determine QA parameters.
- Lead the QA team in designing QA testing procedures.
- Review requirements, technical design documents, and specifications to provide meaningful
- Oversee the drafting of testing documents.
- Create comprehensive, detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implement test procedures and oversee the QA process.
- Troubleshoot quality issues and modify test procedures.
- Conduct analysis checks on product specifications.
- Identify, record, and track bugs using respective tools.
- Ensure the successful deployment of products into production.
- Respond to requests from the design team and management.
- Stay current with the latest testing strategies and tools.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other QA Engineers, a project manager, developers, and
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of professional experience working with QA automation.
- 4+ years of professional QA experience.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Conduct various tests for systems, networks, applications, databases, and software.
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with manual QA engineers.
- Evaluate the testing process, make recommendations as necessary.
- Timely execution of test cases.
- Identify, Log and document errors in our tracking system.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for QA automation.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and the general process.
- Ability to identify with company goals and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude with a willingness to mentor others.
- Forensic attention to detail and great problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills to communicate strategy.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
What We Offer
We’re a small-sized team that’s growing fast, so everyone who joins iTrustCapital has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment. We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, flexible work schedules and more.
Compensation for this role will be $100,000-$120,000 annually
California Residents, please review our [California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice] for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
iTrust will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.