Who We Are
Founded in 2018 by leaders across traditional and alternative finance, iTrustCapital is a digital asset investment platform that allows clients to buy and sell cryptocurrencies real-time, 24/7, through their retirement accounts.
We are an award-winning company and one of the largest crypto IRA platforms in the world, with over $4.5B in transactions. We strive to provide the best technology and experience possible for our clients who invest in cryptocurrencies using their tax-advantaged retirement accounts.
We believe one of the most important parts of an organization is the internal culture. We are a closely-knit team of innovators and game changers collaborating to make a positive impact through our technology. Together we celebrate our wins, learn from our experiences, and our employees feel like they are part of a fintech family.
What We Want
We are seeking an individual that will assist the accounting department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the company. The Staff Accountant will assist with month-end closing processes, support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems, and create audits.
What We're Looking For
- Play an essential role in the month-end close processes including preparing journal entries and supporting reconciliations
- Participate in the accounts payable and accounts receivable process, including maintaining vendor and customer information, reviewing invoices, processing vendor payments and monitoring customer account balances
- Participate in the T&E process, ensuring that all expense reports adhere to our policy
- Aid in the monthly analytics and accuracy of financial statements including reconciling, researching, and resolving discrepancies
- Work cross-functionally, particularly with our operations team, to prepare closing entries and to anticipate changes to processes
- Assist with local / state compliance requirements and filings
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting staff as required or assigned
- Recommend best practices throughout accounting processes
- Conducting billing processes example, Tax form preparation
- Manage accounts payable using accounting softwares
- Process transactions, audit company expenses, and finalize AP processes
What We Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field.
- 1+ years of accounting or finance experience.
- Attention to detail and critical thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- High standards for integrity, honesty, professionalism, and work ethics.
- Ability to work in-office Monday-Friday.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We’re a small-sized team that’s growing fast, so everyone who joins iTrustCapital has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment. We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, flexible work schedules and more.
California Residents, please review our [California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice] for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
iTrust will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.