Who We Are
Founded in 2018 by leaders across traditional and alternative finance, iTrustCapital is a digital asset investment platform that allows clients to buy and sell cryptocurrencies real-time, 24/7, through their retirement accounts.
We are an award-winning company and one of the largest crypto IRA platforms in the world, with over $4.5B in transactions. We strive to provide the best technology and experience possible for our clients who invest in cryptocurrencies using their tax-advantaged retirement accounts.
We believe one of the most important parts of an organization is the internal culture. We are a closely-knit team of innovators and game changers collaborating to make a positive impact through our technology. Together we celebrate our wins, learn from our experiences, and our employees feel like they are part of a fintech family.
What We Want
We are looking for experienced Business Analysts to join our growing team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for enhancing the quality of our products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties and responsibilities.
What You'll Do
- Refinement of user stories/acceptance criteria
- Gather and analyze data for potential product/business expansion, identifying opportunities and reporting to product team leadership
- Analyze business rules to develop workflows to assist in UI design
- Participate in the system development lifecycle to carry out instructions from Product team leadership
- Work with development team and scrum master on sprint planning and backlog refinement meetings
- Assist QA with test plans as needed
- Document requirements, UAT scenarios, and artifacts as applicable
- Analyze user stories and assist with product backlog in coordination with Product Manager and other SME
- Assist in stakeholder presentation and discussion to influence and support business initiatives
- Assist in the testing of processes and recommended improvements to ensure viability
- Conduct meetings and presentation to share ideas and review findings
- Driving ongoing reviews of business processes and formulating optimization strategies
- Gathering high value information from meetings with stakeholders/SME to produce useful reporting
- Work closely with product leadership, executive team, and engineering to deliver optimal business outcomes
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and coaching to Jr. team members
- Ensuring that proposed business solution meet the business need(s) of ITC
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining business processes and procedures
- Monitoring deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects reporting to/coordinating with product managers and product leadership
- Manage multiple priorities
What We Need
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience/education in related field.
- 2 years’ experience working as a Business or Systems Analyst on customer facing applications.
- Previous experience with SCRUM and Azure DevOps preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with Microsoft TFS or similar work item tracking system.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in technical writing; defining requirements or designing data-focused or analytical applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in-office with option for hybrid remote/in-office.
We’re a small-sized team that’s growing fast, so everyone who joins iTrustCapital has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment. We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, flexible work schedules and more.