Who We Are
Founded in 2018 by leaders across traditional and alternative finance, iTrustCapital is a digital asset investment platform that allows clients to buy and sell cryptocurrencies real-time, 24/7, through their retirement accounts.
We are an award-winning company and one of the largest crypto IRA platforms in the world, with over $4.5B in transactions. We strive to provide the best technology and experience possible for our clients who invest in cryptocurrencies using their tax-advantaged retirement accounts.
We believe one of the most important parts of an organization is the internal culture. We are a closely-knit team of innovators and game changers collaborating to make a positive impact through our technology. Together we celebrate our wins, learn from our experiences, and our employees feel like they are part of a fintech family.
What We Want
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual that will facilitate as a Product Manager. This individual will collaboratively work with cross-functional teams creating, designing, developing, and implementing technological solutions geared towards greater relationships for our customers.
What You'll Do
- Collecting and analyzing product data/metrics via market research
- Researching and gathering requirements for current and future company features/initiatives
- Coordinating with stakeholders to stay aligned with ITC product vision
- Actively work with stakeholders and teammates to deliver the highest value product and features.
- Identifying and developing new product features
- Assist with the development of product strategies
- Strategic product/feature development through the distillation of applicable research and company metrics
- Assist with the development of objective based goals based on market analysis and client feedback
- Crisis management
- Competitive analysis
- Customer feedback and research
- Roadmap development
- Product backlog health and equity
- Full business requirements documentation
- Inter-departmental communication and coordination
- Data Analysis
- Manage multiple priorities
What We Need
- Bachelor’s degree/certification in product/engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years working as a Product Manager on client facing applications.
- Strong experience in dynamic product roles.
- Effective reading and writing skills coupled with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proven experience operating in a scrum/agile environment.
- Experience in technical writing, defining requirements, and developing product strategy.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps preferred.
- Ability to work in-office with option for hybrid remote/in-office
We’re a small-sized team that’s growing fast, so everyone who joins iTrustCapital has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment. We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, flexible work schedules and more.