Iterative Health is pioneering the use of artificial intelligence-based precision medicine in gastroenterology, with the aim of helping to optimize clinical trials investigating the treatment of IBD. We use advanced machine learning and computer vision to interpret endoscopic videos along with other types of data, helping clinicians better assess patients with potential GI problems. Ultimately, the company aims to establish more meaningful endpoints to serve as better predictors of both therapeutic response and disease outcomes.
Ideally, seeking candidates in the following States: Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Utah, and Wyoming.
What you'll be doing:
At Iterative Health, we are pioneering the application of powerful, proprietary artificial intelligence tools to the practice of gastroenterology and drug development. We’ve set out to drastically improve clinical decision-making while meaningfully improving patient lives through better diagnosis, disease management, and treatment, leading to better health outcomes.
As the Clinical Research Specialist, you will report to the Manager of Clinical Programs and will work to help drive customer site integration of Iterative Health (IH) services and AI solutions by assessing and optimizing customer clinical research sites and delivering customized training that encourages research best practices, drives IH services and product adoption, and ensures our customers reach their research goals.
- Manage customer relationships and leverage IH AI solutions and services to help build best-practice research sites, accelerate clinical trials, and improve the accuracy of clinical endpoints.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on clinical research workflows optimized with Iterative Health (IH) services and AI solutions while identifying upsell opportunities for our customers.
- Deliver customized training for different clinical research user groups and devise process maps/workflows, tools, and techniques to help sites incorporate IH services and AI solutions.
- Travel to customer sites to support study site activation, drive patient screening, and standby support for randomization activities.
- Collect, analyze, and communicate the voice of IH customer successes, concerns, and product adoption issues/competency gaps and collaborate with IH cross-functional teams to design and deliver solutions.
- BS/BA or higher degree.
- Minimum 5 years of GI clinical research coordinator experience.
- Experience with phase 2-4 pharma-sponsored clinical trials, including study start-up, CDA, feasibility, regulatory/standard operating procedures, study protocols, and regulations governing clinical research; gastrointestinal experience preferred.
- Experience coordinating, evaluating, and following patients’ participation through clinical trials.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office/Google Apps products.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments.
- Desire to work with new tools and technology.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites (~30%)
- 5+ years as a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) working with IBD trials.
- General understanding of the evaluation and diagnosis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
Some of our benefits include:
- Vision/Dental/ Medical Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Flexible Work Hours
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
At Iterative Health, we’re actively working towards creating an environment that is representative of the diversity of patients our technology serves. We are focused on building an equitable and inclusive culture, and by extension, hiring process. If you require any accommodations to make the application process or interviewing experience more accessible to you, please contact CandidateAccommodations@iterative.health.