Iterative Health is pioneering the use of artificial intelligence-based precision medicine in gastroenterology, with the aim of helping to optimize clinical trials investigating the treatment of IBD. We use advanced machine learning and computer vision to interpret endoscopic videos along with other types of data, helping clinicians better assess patients with potential GI problems. Ultimately, the company aims to establish more meaningful endpoints to serve as better predictors of both therapeutic response and disease outcomes.
Iterative Health is pioneering the use of artificial intelligence-based precision medicine in gastroenterology (GI). We use advanced machine learning and computer vision to interpret endoscopic images along with other types of data, helping clinicians to better assess patients with potential GI problems. This gives practitioners enhanced capabilities in the detection, annotation, disease scoring and treatment of GI related diseases.
As an Associate on the Business Development team, you'll help determine our company’s commercial trajectory by driving strategic thinking and partnering with prominent organizations. You will use analytical, organized, business-minded critical thinking to find growth opportunities that expand existing partnerships. In addition, you will help source, evaluate and prioritize net new commercial growth opportunities, ultimately providing cross-functional recommendations that help guide our company roadmap. If building the market for new healthcare technologies and working in a growing, highly collaborative environment sound interesting to you, read on to learn more about this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and conduct research to select and prioritize new commercial growth levers and present recommendations to senior leaders
- Work closely with a variety of cross-functional teams to guide partnership approaches for the business
- Manage strategic partnerships to ensure the success of ongoing projects and build new avenues for growth and collaboration
- Develop new contracts and support contract negotiations with business partners
- Minimum 2 years of client-facing experience in a strategic, commercial role (e.g., management consulting, business development, corporate strategy, investment banking, partnerships, etc.)
- Experience navigating healthcare stakeholders (especially biopharma and/or providers) and a baseline understanding of the healthcare ecosystem in the US
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity by developing logical frameworks, conducting secondary research, independently driving workstreams, and clearly communicating data-driven results to convince others
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with and learning from others
- Able to work from our Cambridge Headquarters, where we have a hybrid working environment
- Exposure to project work in gastroenterology (especially colorectal cancer and/or IBD)
- Exposure to project work in medical devices
- Experience conducting primary research
- Basic understanding of artificial intelligence and how it can be applied to healthcare
- Experience working in / for a startup
Some of our benefits include:
- Vision/Dental/ Medical Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Flexible Work Hours
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
At Iterative Health, we’re actively working towards creating an environment that is representative of the diversity of patients our technology serves. We are focused on building an equitable and inclusive culture, and by extension, hiring process. If you require any accommodations to make the application process or interviewing experience more accessible to you, please contact CandidateAccommodations@iterative.health.