Iterative Health is pioneering the use of artificial intelligence-based precision medicine in gastroenterology, with the aim of helping to optimize clinical trials investigating the treatment of IBD. We use advanced machine learning and computer vision to interpret endoscopic videos along with other types of data, helping clinicians better assess patients with potential GI problems. Ultimately, the company aims to establish more meaningful endpoints to serve as better predictors of both therapeutic response and disease outcomes.
We are a growing team and seeking an Office Manager to support the administrative needs and logistics of our Cambridge, MA Headquarters. The Office Manager will take the lead on all office logistic and administrative activities, including setting up the company’s new office, ordering and stocking supplies, procuring external vendors, planning events, and developing office layout and seating charts.
As a company, we pride ourselves on being “in it together,” which means that you’ll work with folks across the organization, from senior leadership to entry level team members, as we build together towards our mission of improving patient diagnosis, treatment, and outcomes in gastroenterology.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate and set up internal and external meetings, including All Hands and Town Hall meetings, preparing documents/handouts, ordering food, and more
- Coordinate inbound and outbound calls and email correspondences, triaging accordingly
- Coordinate travel arrangements for visitors, including candidates and investors, including hotels, flights, car rentals, etc.
- Purchase office supplies, monitor stock and inventory of kitchen and common areas, and create a warm, friendly office environment
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately and updated when process improvements are identified
- Manage building and systems access, maintaining security awareness
- Prepare and ship all outgoing materials; process and log incoming deliveries
- Work with IT and external vendors to purchase, maintain, and replace office equipment
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- 2 years experience in an office or administrative support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong detail orientation, as well as organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are flexible and adaptable
Please note: this role is a part-time, contract role
Some of our benefits include:
- Vision/Dental/ Medical Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- Flexible Work Hours
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
At Iterative Health, we’re actively working towards creating an environment that is representative of the diversity of patients our technology serves. We are focused on building an equitable and inclusive culture, and by extension, hiring process. If you require any accommodations to make the application process or interviewing experience more accessible to you, please contact CandidateAccommodations@iterative.health.