ITB Worldwide is a globally renowned Talent + Influencer Marketing agency. We are a culturally curious and innovative global team, delivering influencer focused marketing solutions at scale; informed by culture, powered by data and built on human insight.
We are on a mission to create work which drives purpose, passion and results, building communities through Influence.
We work with Influence in the following 5 ways; Talent Strategy + Insight, Celebrity + Talent Procurement, Influencer Marketing + Campaigns, Product Gifting + Dressing, and Collaborations + Licensing.
ITB are part of the R&C PMK group of agencies, which is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network. We offer 360 global services to our clients from our offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Washington D.C.
The role + purpose
We’re excited to be looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team here at ITB!
This role is for someone who is a strategic and creative-minded marketer that can support the Business Development and Marketing Director in building marketing and communication strategies for ITB’s corporate brand identity and talent/influencer strategies. The candidate should be comfortable with art working PowerPoint decks and be motivated by the prospect of making a positive impact to ITB’s overall business by helping build their marketing activities and producing high quality client-facing work. Key aspects of the position: running ITB’s comms strategy and marketing initiatives, delivering key insights from the industry that provide rigor/structure to comms plans and client work, crafting marketing materials - such as case studies, translating marketing objectives into effective strategies and incorporating digital and social media best practice in all work.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Support on development of annual marketing strategy across owned, earned and paid channels
- Create, develop and refine ITB brand/marketing materials to a high standard that are contemporary, aspirational and imaginative and conform to brand guidelines
- Run ITB’s Social media, Newsletter and Website – craft and curate content for agency social channels, case studies, editorial etc., devising and implementing social strategy, and monitoring web site analytics
- Work closely with the PR teams in UK and USA to execute communications plan
- Co-ordinate production and management of case studies and infrastructure on an ongoing basis for our pitches, website, social channels
- Get new content for the website, newsletter and case studies via US teams
- Helping to write press releases and thought leadership to send to PR and handling sign off process with MD/ client teams
- Helping write and edit award entries on an ad hoc basis as well as assist with project management of delivery of entries
- Managing the mailing list and helping co-ordinate outbound marketing activity
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of ITB owned events
- Assist with management of agency memberships, partnerships and subscriptions
- Devise and design compelling and aesthetically pleasing strategic decks to a high standard alongside Business Development and Marketing Director
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years previous experience working for an agency
- Strategic and creative-minded, with the ability to contribute creative ideas
- Social media strategy experience is a must, alongside an understanding of all social platforms, emerging trends and tech.
- Experience in managing and running business accounts on social media including Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Enthusiastic and proactive with a ‘can do’ demeanour, an ability to learn and strong attention to detail
- Experience or interest in research
- Skilled at designing PowerPoint presentations, art working decks.
- Good deck writing and presentation skill
- Standout colleague who shows ability to think in an unexpected way
- Ability to problem solve and work effectively under pressure to manage tight deadlines
- Genuine passion and interest in popular culture / entertainment.
ITB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.