ITB Worldwide is a globally renowned Talent + Influencer Marketing agency. We are a culturally curious and innovative global team, delivering influencer focused marketing solutions at scale; informed by culture, powered by data and built on human insight.
We are on a mission to create work which drives purpose, passion and results, building communities through Influence.
We work with Influence in the following 5 ways; Talent Strategy + Insight, Celebrity + Talent Procurement, Influencer Marketing + Campaigns, Product Gifting + Dressing, and Collaborations + Licensing.
ITB are part of the R&C PMK group of agencies, which is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network. We offer 360 global services to our clients from our offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Washington D.C.
The role + purpose
We’re excited to be looking for an Account Executive for our team here at ITB!
The role sits within our London team and will involve working across a variety of exciting projects, spanning brands with a focus on influencer marketing, supporting the team from the initial briefing process through to execution. We’re looking for a ‘go-getter’ mentality, with a consistent track record of being proactive, a standout colleague and adding value across the services we offer.
This role will take ownership and accountability for supporting on multiple projects and the related teams. With strong social skills, meticulous attention-to-detail and ability to multi-task, as well as a drive to over-deliver on client expectations.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute casting ideas to projects – from micro/grass-roots digital first talent through to celebrity, and undertake in-depth research to find more non-traditional talent
- Assist with compilation, tracking and monitoring of social influencer campaigns within ITB’s campaign management tools and manually where required
- Assist with organic seeding programs
- Assist team with outreach, packing and distribution where applicable, and tracking for placements
- Drive and undertake detailed research projects, providing the insight and research to fellow team members
- Support in the preparation of decks and presentations for clients to a high standard
- Mid-level correspondence and communication with clients, subject to review by senior management
- Collaborating closely with clients and influencers for content scheduling and approvals
- Contribution to ITB’s existing and growing connectivity – development of own and agency network within the industry
- General administrative duties relating to client servicing including but not limited to: note-taking during meetings, booking couriers, compiling monthly and campaign reports where relevant, client and vendor setup for financial campaign management and payment processes
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience working in the social and influencer marketing sector
- Passion and interest in keeping up to date with Industry News – especially the Influencer Marketing landscape, as well as current media developments across the talent, entertainment and cultural landscapes
- Knowledge of current Influencer Platforms with experience in using these platforms
- Proven understanding of the competitor landscape
- Basic knowledge around leading social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitch, Snapchat
- Ability to pick up projects quickly, asking questions where necessary in order to provide the best support possible
- Strong organisational and time management skills - able to multitask
- Ability to support in the preparation of decks and presentations for clients to a high standard - proficient in PowerPoint
- An open mindset and ability to adapt across client categories from fashion, beauty, FMCG, tech, alcohol etc
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) and
- A natural curiosity to be always learning about our evolving industry - reading, watching, listening to stay abreast of cultural trends that can inform and impact our work with an eye for established and upcoming talent and influencers
ITB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.