ITB Worldwide is a globally renowned Talent + Influencer Marketing agency. We are a culturally curious and innovative global team, delivering influencer focused marketing solutions at scale; informed by culture, powered by data and built on human insight.
We are on a mission to create work which drives purpose, passion and results, building communities through Influence.
We work with Influence in the following 5 ways; Talent Strategy + Insight, Celebrity + Talent Procurement, Influencer Marketing + Campaigns, Product Gifting + Dressing, and Collaborations + Licensing.
ITB are part of the R&C PMK group of agencies, which is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network. We offer 360 global services to our clients from our offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Washington D.C.
THE ROLE + PURPOSE
We’re excited to be looking for an Account/Campaign Manager for our team here at ITB!
The role sits within our London team, working across a variety of exciting projects for brands in all sectors. In this role you will be responsible for executing creative influencer strategies – running campaigns from the initial briefing process through execution and post-campaign analysis. You will also be required to assist the Business Development team as necessary, providing recommendations on influencer best practice, strategy and budget for new business pitches and RFPs.
You are a self-starter who demonstrates resourcefulness and initiative to own the day-to-day logistics of planning, implementing and reporting on influencer and social programs. Knowing your CPM from CPE at a glance, you’ll have a clear and demonstrable understanding of data – being able to expertly guide and report to clients. You understand there is nuance in the way we approach work across various sectors of clients and that different campaign mechanics need to be deployed cross-vertical to achieve results.
You will need to be highly organised, diligent and solutions-oriented, multitasking with ease and demonstrating effective time management. You will be confident liaising directly with multiple clients and show a willingness to mediate and troubleshoot, being calm in a crisis and adopting a can-do attitude.
The Account/Campaign Manager is responsible for handling clients throughout their entire journey at ITB. This will involve managing junior team members as well as being supportive to the Senior Team and Directors.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Run influencer and social campaigns from initial client onboarding and setting objectives to engaging and handling talent and influencers, then completing wrap reports
- Create detailed recaps of campaign activations, analysing performance and providing clients with actionable results and recommendations
- Having a complete grasp of client’s business, needs and objectives – what they do and what they want to achieve
- Comprehensive and seamless project management, ensuring the client programme is implemented to deadline and achieves set objectives – handling timetables, budgets, invoicing and regular reporting
- Diligent and timely client management – acting as the primary day-to-day point of contact, creating and updating a client WIP according to SOW deliverables, ensuring all ITB Client Servicing tools and processes are introduced to clients, relevant team members and used correctly and consistently
- Work closely with clients to handle expectations and deliverables and suggest solutions to any issues
- Proactively respond to client briefs – collating relevant material for response
- Ensure the team are focused on the detail to deliver a project to the best of our ability
- Be able to lead junior team by example and provide support where necessary, encouraging a positive, hardworking and fun team environment
- Work closely and consistently with direct reports on their professional growth and development
- Demonstrate knowledge of various client and social metrics with the ability to discuss and propose KPIs for clients
- Identifying and reacting to market and industry trends; look to improve client service process and ITB influencer offering accordingly
- Collaborate with account leads and business development team to ideate and execute influencer marketing campaigns that are informed by social and digital insights
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the social and influencer marketing sector
- Experienced with leading social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitch, Snapchat with the ability to seek out and share information on emerging platforms (such as Clubhouse) to ensure the agency is always up-to-date on the latest advancements
- Strong personal relationships with influencers and talent directly, and/or with agents/agencies
- Experience using social media and influencer marketing tools and platforms - Creator IQ would be beneficial
- The ability to read and analyse social listening data
- Proficiency in Excel as a data management and measurement tool
- Strong communication skills – in person, in writing and on the telephone – internally and externally
- Strong organisational and time management skills - able to multitask and handle multiple simultaneous projects with ease and efficiencies
- Ability to prepare decks and presentations for clients to a high standard - proficient in PowerPoint
- An open mentality and ability to adapt across client categories from fashion, beauty, FMCG, tech, alcohol etc
- A problem-solving attitude and ability to get creative in order to be results orientated. You bring a work ethic that embodies a “how can we make this happen” mentality.
- A standout colleague with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and personal ownership
- Committed to deliver results and goes after the target, with a strong focus on KPIs
- Highly adaptive to changing client needs with a flexible approach to challenges and changing priorities as needed
- A natural curiosity to be always learning about our evolving industry - reading, watching, listening to stay abreast of cultural trends that can inform and impact our work with an eye for established and upcoming talent and influencers
ITB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.