While our office is located in Seattle, we are seeking the best talent to join our team and will consider fully Remote/Telework options for candidates located anywhere in the US.
Come make an impact at one of the largest live video streaming platforms in the world!
We’re looking for talented people to help us reinvent live television for the digital age. We’re focused on delivering great consumer and customer experiences using modern cloud technology. We value a healthy team environment built on collaborative problem solving, continuous learning, and iterative development. We love cognitive diversity because of the exceptional customer outcome it creates. We trust one another because we’re aligned on a positive growth-mindset.
If you love working with a team that is passionate about what they do and how they do it; if you seek a fun work life that fosters an environment of professional and personal growth while celebrating people of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities; we want to meet you.
As a Group Product Manager with iStreamPlanet, you will drive our initiative to showcase iStreamPlanet’s industry-leading video streaming capabilities with a focus on our Direct to Consumer products. You will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of Product Owners and engaging with key stakeholders and customers throughout all phases of the product lifecycle.
- Identify future potential of the products and getting your team, stakeholders, and customers excited about it.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of customer needs and steer the products accordingly.
- Ensure win-win approach for the multiple different perspectives while always demonstrating positive intent.
- Provide regular feedback to team members.
- Holds regular one-on-one meetings with team members.
- Drive product strategy and alignment with the business which will result in greater career growth for this team.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and customer success and understands their needs.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, define priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Develop, own, and execute product line roadmap.
- Translate product roadmap features into user stories.
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Define and execute the go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Identify and monitor metrics and use them as a cornerstone for team focus and priorities.
- Proven ability to work and problem solve independently/collaboratively, organize workload and priorities.
- Demonstrated history of high-quality execution, technical innovation/adaption, and initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and customer relationships in a complex, dynamic environment.
- 10+ years experience, including management or leadership experience on a technical team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or analytical field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Flexible work hours and work from home options.
- Accessible and transparent leadership team.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer and generous parental leave.
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401(k) plan with a company match.
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
WHO WE ARE
iStreamPlanet is one of the largest streaming platforms in the world for broadcasters; doing thousands of events a year such as March Madness, World Cup, and even the Olympics. You probably have not heard of us but we power some of the most well-known media brands in the world. Our mission is to provide a one-stop platform for the media industry as they convert from traditional broadcast to all online streaming over the next decade. We are backed by giants such as WarnerMedia (owners of Warner Brothers, HBO, Turner, etc.) and are at the heart of changing how you get your sports and entertainment in the future.
iStreamPlanet Co., LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. iStreamPlanet does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.