IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together.
IRL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- IRL pays 99% of the monthly premium for platinum and gold PPO medical insurance, plus vision and dental coverage, for employees and their spouses, partners & children.
- All employees receive 25 days of Personal Time Off every calendar year plus 5 Floating Holidays.
- Sick leave honor system: Employees can take up to 2 consecutive days per illness without having to take PTO.
- Remote Work Set Up Stipend for new employees of up to $7,500 for engineers and $5,000 for non-engineers.
- All-Purpose Stipend of $4,800 per year for ongoing remote work expenses plus an incredible range of products and services.
- Celebrations Stipend: Employees may receive up to $1,200 per year for personal and family events planned through the IRL app.
- Student Loan Repayment: IRL will contribute up to $437.50 per month, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $31,500, for the repayment of employee student loans.
- Professional Development: IRL will contribute up to $3,000 annually, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $12,000, for expenses associated with employee professional development.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (coming Fall 2021) with 100% match on up to 6% of employee salary.
// DESCRIPTION //
IRL is looking for a qualified Social Media Community Manager to join our team on a part-time basis. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is experienced in social media and PR. The Social Media Community Manager will be responsible for posting the content created for IRL's social channels. The Social Media Community Manager will hold access to IRL’s Instagram login, and is to use the IRLs social page for work-related actions ONLY.
The Social Media Community Manager will work closely with IRL Creative Teams and will report to the Community/Partnerships team. The Social Media Community Manager will also be in contact with creative partner agencies from time to time.
// RESPONSIBILITIES //
- Post content for IRL on a timely basis
- Engage with IRL social page, which includes but is not limited to:
- Liking posts IRL is tagged in
- Responding to comments on IRL’s post
- Re-posting when IRL is tagged, or location of IRL is added to a photo
- Engaging with accounts similar to IRL + in the same community (arts, sciences, fashion, etc)
- Availability for weekly meetings
- Responsive on communication channels (email + slack)
// REQUIREMENTS //
- 1-2 years of experience as a community manager or PR associate
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Passion for the [client brand type i.e. memes, makeup, art]
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Attention to detail and ability to plan out a cohesive social calendar
- Knowledgeable in the [client brand type i.e. memes, makeup, art] community on Instagram + real life