IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together.
IRL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- IRL pays 99% of the monthly premium for platinum and gold PPO medical insurance, plus vision and dental coverage, for employees and their spouses, partners & children.
- All employees receive 25 days of Personal Time Off every calendar year plus 5 Floating Holidays.
- Sick leave honor system: Employees can take up to 2 consecutive days per illness without having to take PTO.
- Remote Work Set Up Stipend for new employees of up to $7,500 for engineers and $5,000 for non-engineers.
- All-Purpose Stipend of $4,800 per year for ongoing remote work expenses plus an incredible range of products and services.
- Celebrations Stipend: Employees may receive up to $1,200 per year for personal and family events planned through the IRL app.
- Student Loan Repayment: IRL will contribute up to $437.50 per month, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $31,500, for the repayment of employee student loans.
- Professional Development: IRL will contribute up to $3,000 annually, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $12,000, for expenses associated with employee professional development.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (coming Fall 2021) with 100% match on up to 6% of employee salary.
- Work with team managers and leads to write and post technical and non-technical job descriptions, determine interview processes, and essential requirements for each role.
- Identify and attract highly skilled candidates that match the needs of the organization and the requirements of the job using creative sourcing techniques.
- Accurately parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen technical resumes and perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicant's abilities.
- Lead creative and relevant recruiting efforts to promote the company's reputation as a great place to work and entice candidates to apply and/or consider roles.
- Consistently gather relevant metrics to improve recruiting activities and effectiveness, focusing on pipeline and sourcing data, candidate experience, and employee satisfaction and retention.
- Support all administrative functions of the full recruiting cycle to ensure a world-class experience for hiring managers, candidates, and internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience within a technical environment
- Prior experience managing the full-lifecycle candidate recruitment process within the technology sector
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies, utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and resume databases
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability and identify and match candidate's behavioral traits to open roles and departmental needs
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company, explain job requirements, and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training
- Understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making