IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together.
IRL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- IRL pays 99% of the monthly premium for platinum and gold PPO medical insurance, plus vision and dental coverage, for employees and their spouses, partners & children.
- All employees receive 25 days of Personal Time Off every calendar year plus 5 Floating Holidays.
- Sick leave honor system: Employees can take up to 2 consecutive days per illness without having to take PTO.
- Remote Work Set Up Stipend for new employees of up to $7,500 for engineers and $5,000 for non-engineers.
- All-Purpose Stipend of $4,800 per year for ongoing remote work expenses plus an incredible range of products and services.
- Celebrations Stipend: Employees may receive up to $1,200 per year for personal and family events planned through the IRL app.
- Student Loan Repayment: IRL will contribute up to $437.50 per month, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $31,500, for the repayment of employee student loans.
- Professional Development: IRL will contribute up to $3,000 annually, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $12,000, for expenses associated with employee professional development.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (coming Fall 2021) with 100% match on up to 6% of employee salary.
We are looking for a Brand Designer to join the team with a background in developing holistic and timeless brand design systems. This person must have a strong background in brand architecture, craft and design thinking, with a proven track record of working on integrated efforts. You must be comfortable working across many media touch-points, creating and scaling rigorous design systems with high-fidelity. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. When you decide to make something, you see your vision through from concept to launch.
- A strong strategic acumen for building timeless brands
- Create brand systems and design solutions with a high level of craft and attention to detail
- Develop original breakthrough design thinking for a variety of marketing touch-points
- Build systems to enable partners
- Work cross-functionally, balancing the needs of stakeholders and breaking down complex narratives into simple, compelling ideas
- Collaborate with creatives, program managers, marketing leadership, stakeholders and production agencies to serve a global audience
- Portfolio featuring work across brand systems and campaign design
- Experience across the full palette of design expression: traditional, digital, social, experiential, and ideas that drive earned media
- Track record of operating independently and without much oversight
- Communication and organizational skills