IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together.
IRL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- IRL pays 99% of the monthly premium for platinum and gold PPO medical insurance, plus vision and dental coverage, for employees and their spouses, partners & children.
- All employees receive 25 days of Personal Time Off every calendar year plus 5 Floating Holidays.
- Sick leave honor system: Employees can take up to 2 consecutive days per illness without having to take PTO.
- Remote Work Set Up Stipend for new employees of up to $7,500 for engineers and $5,000 for non-engineers.
- All-Purpose Stipend of $4,800 per year for ongoing remote work expenses plus an incredible range of products and services.
- Celebrations Stipend: Employees may receive up to $1,200 per year for personal and family events planned through the IRL app.
- Student Loan Repayment: IRL will contribute up to $437.50 per month, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $31,500, for the repayment of employee student loans.
- Professional Development: IRL will contribute up to $3,000 annually, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $12,000, for expenses associated with employee professional development.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (coming Fall 2021) with 100% match on up to 6% of employee salary.
IRL’s Growth Team is looking for a Growth Analyst to help us grow the next great social network! In this position, you will be responsible for analyzing the results of the wide range of experiments we have running at any given time, and identifying actionable opportunities by analyzing both our internal data and data that can be acquired elsewhere.
This is a role for someone who is able to meld together an understanding of user psychology with hard data so we know we are designing features and experiments that are effective.
If you're interested in getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing growth organization, let's chat!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Analyzing the experiments we are running across paid media, notifications, email and partnerships to assess their effectiveness
- Developing a data backed profile of our audience by digging into various retention and engagement cuts
- Developing a robust model of virality in order to help us understand where growth is thriving
- Analyzing large and unclear data sets to uncover opportunities
- Pulling in data from various external sources to analyze further opportunities
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 4-5 years of experience
- You have experience working with large and uncertain datasets to derive actionable insights (using SQL, HIVE, R, Python, etc…)
- You have the ability analyze user behavior from multiple different angles
- You understand how to ask the right questions, as well as have the skills to get the answers to those questions
- You have analyzed growth efforts prior and know what to look for as far as their effectiveness, as well as model projectionsb
- Bachelor’s Degree
The focus and potential success of this role:
Success after 3 months would include objectives like:
- Getting a deep understanding of our data stores and the various schemas we have, and what we need
- Developing a central growth dashboard that has all of the key pieces of data we need
Success after 6 months would include objectives like:
- Deriving key insights that drive meaningful experimental design
- Pulling in data from a variety of sources in order to derive insights from across the social landscape
Success after 12 months would include objectives like:
- Designing experiments that are based on user behavior
- Develop a thriving data organization on the growth team