IRL is the leading group messaging social network that brings people together through events and shared experiences. With its wide range of in-app offerings, including personalized event suggestions using artificial intelligence, calendar integrations, messenger and private group pages, IRL deepens everyone's ability to connect through organic community-building and engaging social interaction.
Based on humans' natural group orientation and essential need to communicate, especially in the post-COVID era, IRL is building the future of interaction by translating these inherent needs onto one platform and encouraging users to do more together.
IRL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- IRL pays 99% of the monthly premium for platinum and gold PPO medical insurance, plus vision and dental coverage, for employees and their spouses, partners & children.
- All employees receive 25 days of Personal Time Off every calendar year plus 5 Floating Holidays.
- Sick leave honor system: Employees can take up to 2 consecutive days per illness without having to take PTO.
- Remote Work Set Up Stipend for new employees of up to $7,500 for engineers and $5,000 for non-engineers.
- All-Purpose Stipend of $4,800 per year for ongoing remote work expenses plus an incredible range of products and services.
- Celebrations Stipend: Employees may receive up to $1,200 per year for personal and family events planned through the IRL app.
- Student Loan Repayment: IRL will contribute up to $437.50 per month, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $31,500, for the repayment of employee student loans.
- Professional Development: IRL will contribute up to $3,000 annually, with a maximum lifetime benefit of $12,000, for expenses associated with employee professional development.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (coming Fall 2021) with 100% match on up to 6% of employee salary.
IRL’s Growth Team is looking for a Growth Associate to help us grow the next great social network! In this position, you will be responsible for executing on the wide range of experiments we have at any given time and performing outreach to potential partners to make user growth happen. This is a role for someone scrappy with broad imagination and willingness to grind.
If you're interested in getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing growth organization, let's chat!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Executing on experiments that are brainstormed by the growth team
- Perform outreach to various creators and social accounts in order to drive transition to IRL
- Collect information from wide ranging sources that will allow us to actionably design experiments
- Thinking about how to convert communities that exist elsewhere to live on IRL
- Evangelize IRL and think about ways we can generate word of mouth to drive growth
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience
- You have experience working with social platforms and understand how they work
- You have your ear to the ground with what is happening in internet communities
- You have an understanding of gen Z communities and what drives engagement
- You are hungry and creative - a difference maker
- Bachelor’s Degree
The focus and potential success of this role:
Success after 3 months would include objectives like:
- Identifying opportunities for outreach and forming relationships with creators
- Taking action and performing at a high level in the areas where the growth team is in need
Success after 6 months would include objectives like:
- Designing deep and nuanced experiments that are actionable and executing on them
- Supporting the growth team in a variety of areas
Success after 12 months would include objectives like:
- Understanding the social landscape deeply and implementing experiments that drive acquisition and engagement
- Becoming an evangelist for IRL to various communities around the internet