Iris Automation Inc is building an AI-based collision avoidance system that helps drones see the world how pilots do. By enabling Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) to fly Beyond-Visual-Line-of-Sight (BVLOS), Iris is the critical missing piece that takes commercial drone operations from theoretical to functional. The company is based in San Francisco and is led by a team with experience at NASA, Boeing, and Nvidia, including PhDs in computer vision. Iris is a key partner on multiple FAA UAS Integration Pilot Programs, a participant of NASA's Unmanned Traffic Management program and a participant of Transport Canada's BVLOS Technology Demonstration Program.
The Head of Sales and Marketing is a hands-on B2B leader who will drive and execute strategy for sales and business development at Iris. This role will grow and lead an organization of business development, sales, and account management representatives with a tremendous opportunity to own revenue growth for Iris Automation’s current and future product lines. Overseeing the marketing team, this role will define our brand recognition and lead generation goals as our business strategy evolves.
- Perform high level revenue growth planning, leading to accurate forecasting of renewable and new customers across multiple market segments.
- Design programs, pricing, and go-to-market strategies for our clients and partners.
- Identify and leverage strategic partnerships with current and prospective customers to cultivate and manage relationships, leading a globally-focused business development team.
- Be responsible for a team of quota-carrying Account Executives focused on sales pipeline nurturing, deal structuring, and contract execution.
- Manage a high performing, cross-functional marketing team responsible for strategy design, digital marketing and content creation, event and tradeshow planning, analytics/research, and sales collateral development.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts by leading a team of Account Managers focused on customer satisfaction, sales expansion, and churn reduction.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years selling into enterprise-level customers and 5+ years managing sales and/or business development teams for highly technical products.
- Proven track record building and managing B2B sales teams and repeatable revenue generation processes from early stage to $10M+ ARR.
- Well-versed in modern marketing and lead generation strategy & tools, with prior experience in rapid growth companies with highly aligned sales and marketing teams.
- Expert in Salesforce or other CRM and sales automation technologies for forecasting, pipeline. management, and sales acceleration.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Short-Term Disability.
- Paid parental leave to spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family.
- Unlimited PTO and 10 U.S. holidays.
- Commuter benefits with company contribution.
- Health and Wellness reimbursement.
- Annual Learning and Development stipend.
- Personal workspace stipend.
- Healthy snacks and beverages all day long.
- Twice weekly lunches.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.