As a member of the Flight Operations team of a rapidly growing UAS start-up, you’ll have a large impact on the future of the drone industry by performing data validation tasks that help improve the functionality of the Iris Collision Avoidance System. Working for Iris Automation is a rewarding experience where you will have the opportunity to grow and learn in an exciting new industry.
This is a part-time (20-40 hr/week), hourly position at $10.00 per hour.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Assist with flight test data organization and classification
- Testing and providing feedback on custom UAS software
- Contribute to the development of a healthy and productive office culture
- Other duties as required
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Ability to learn & train others on rapidly changing software
- Ability to complete tasks under limited supervision
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Drive technology suites
- Excited to work in a collaborative, small team environment
- High school diploma
- Familiarity with Ubuntu or other Linux operating systems
About Iris Automation Inc
Collision avoidance systems for industrial drones, unlocking a $100B industry.
Iris Automation Inc is a venture-backed high tech computer vision company that is working to build groundbreaking new ways for drones and unmanned systems to perceive and navigate the world. Currently, industrial drone systems are not trusted to fly beyond-line-of-sight or be completely autonomous; we are changing that by giving them the ability to intelligently see and react to the physical world. Our product is a sophisticated computer vision algorithm packaged into a physical, plug-and-play perception unit that adds tremendous value to unmanned systems operators as it enables them to overcome regulatory, insurance, trust and safety concerns. The team includes PhDs in Computer Vision, has worked together in the drone industry for the last three years, and combines experience from NASA, Boeing, Airbus, NVIDIA, and leading tech startups.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.