Iris Automation’s core mission is building state of the art technologies that enable drones and autonomous vehicles to perceive, understand, and navigate the world we live in. As a senior member of the Business Operations team, you will work directly alongside our Head of Business Development to form and foster critical connections with key players in the emerging unmanned aircraft systems industry. You are a visionary thought leader and possess the ability to establish strategic direction, build new structures & frameworks, develop & precisely execute sales objectives, and inspire others to deliver desired results.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Curating and engaging new strategic partnership opportunities across industries that benefit from UAS technology
- Analyzing, structuring, and executing end-to-end, high profile sales deals, often at the executive level
- Tracking, analyzing, and communicating key metrics to internal and external partners, and negotiating and executing new growth and optimization initiatives
- Fostering and strengthening existing partner relationships with professional and frequent face-to-face interactions
- Positively representing the Iris Automation brand and mission within the global UAS and aerospace communities
- Extensive travel within North America and abroad is a job requirement
- 5-10 years of B2B/enterprise business development and/or sales experience
- Comfort with ambiguity and dynamism in learning quickly while adapting to new challenges
- Exceptional organizational skills, work ethic, and sense of ownership in projects
- Superb written and verbal communications skills, especially with highly technical concepts and audiences
- A penchant for data-driven decision making and analytical business
- MBA or equivalent
- Prior experience in technology, aerospace, or UAS companies
- Prior experience in fast-paced, high-pressure start-up environments
About Iris Automation Inc
Collision avoidance systems for industrial drones, unlocking a $100B industry.
Iris Automation Inc is a venture-backed, high tech computer vision company that is working to build groundbreaking new ways for drones and unmanned systems to perceive and navigate the world. Currently, industrial drone systems are not trusted to fly beyond-line-of-sight or be completely autonomous; we are changing that by giving them the ability to intelligently see and react to the physical world. Our product is a sophisticated computer vision algorithm packaged into a physical, plug-and-play perception unit that adds tremendous value to unmanned systems operators as it enables them to overcome regulatory, insurance, trust and safety concerns. The team includes PhDs in Computer Vision, has worked together in the drone industry for the last three years, and combines experience from NASA, Boeing, Airbus, NVIDIA, and leading tech startups.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.