The Job Coach position is located in Bel Air, MD. Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Day Options is looking for a group of committed, skilled and ambitious team members who have a passion for supporting individuals with Autism and/or Developmental Disabilities with vocational skills.
Our team members help the individuals we support “Discover their passion”.
A Job Coach:
- Is a team member who will help people that our agency supports learn and perform specific work duties.
- May work with individuals one-on-one and/or in a small group
- Will inform individuals of the appropriate attire they are required to wear, their work schedule time.
- Can provide counseling on ways to manage, save and spend earnings.
- Provide transportation and assistance for individuals with Community Outings (supervision of participants while in the community)
- Routinely monitor and record vocational progress and data
- Assist individuals with developing and improving their Vocational and Employment skills
- Provide redirection and emotional support as needed
- Deescalate any potential crisis with counseling-(Pro-Active support)
- Report general observations and changes in behaviors as needed
- Support individuals with learning workplace safety skills
Full-time position with paid training and benefits.
- Excellent benefits for full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with an immediate company match
- Generous paid time off
- 11.5 paid holidays for full-time staff