I-Polarity , works closely with our client companies to match them with the most qualified resources of technology. Our consultants are the key of our success. Our emphasis is on providing our clients IT services from assessment to implementation stages.
We currently provide such services to a substantial and highly reputable clientele . Our current staff consists of extremely skilled individuals in USA and Canada. We require the services of the Beneficiary to meet the needs of our clients. Currently we are scouting for exceptional talent on below mentioned position open with one of our prestigious clients . Kindly review the JD and feel free to reach out for any further information or apply directly. Thank you!
Title- AEM Tech Lead/Architect
Location -Chicago IL
Duration – 8+ months
Key skills Required
- 12+ years of relevant technical experience with 2-3 years working as AEM Architect.
• Excellent understanding of Adobe AEM products and Adobe Experience Cloud
• 5+ years of experience building with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5
• Deep understanding of web technologies
• Hands on experience implementing .COM projects and portals for B2B, B2C, B2B2C, etc
• Strong technical expertise and experience with Adobe AEM product suite, including AEM Sites, DAM, Launch and Target. Have successfully architected and implemented AEM solutions to the marketing, work flows, applications and web site needs.
• AEM versions: AEM 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 (preferred)
• Experience in architecting applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (Analytics, Audience Manager)
• Preferred hands on experience
• Deep understanding of tag management
Roles and Responsibilities
- Qualified candidate will lead development efforts for AEM implementation for a financial services client
- Design / Architect and implement a solution based on AEM
- Own the component design and implementation AEM or associated frameworks
- Develop and implement strategy for migrating content from different WCM systems to AEM
- Lead onshore and offshore teams for delivering AEM projects
- Provides guidance, training and direction for the team
- Prototypes interactive interfaces with multiple states and roles
- Partner with the client’s infrastructure and architecture team to devise strategies for implementing AEM on their infrastructure or design a new infrastructure
- Develop best practices and institutionalize the best practices
- Designs consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices
Wil be part of a fast paced Agile / iterative development environment