Position : RDA Architect
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Long Term Contract
Candidate will get an opportunity to work with an highly skilled team on the latest technologies. It helps the candidate to shape the career with matured agile project delivery, advanced Tech stack process.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Duties and Tasks
• Convert business logic/requirements to automations.
• Troubleshoot and debug Robotics automations for bug fixes.
• Architect, Design and develop code and automation in Robotics.
• Deploy RPA and RDA code to QA / performance and production.
• Hands-on requirement analysis, design, development and code migration experience in Robotics.
• Know and enforce best practices in robotics
• Forward thinking, independent, creative, self-sufficient and go-getter; who can work with less documentation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
At least 7+ years of experience in:
• Understanding of Windows/Web/Java app integration with Robotics Analysis of Robotic Process Automation opportunity within business processes.
• Experience with Pega Robotics Desktop Automation (RDA)
• Experience with Pega Robotic automation Studio 8.0
• Experience with Robot Manager
• Experience with pega PRPC 7.3, 7.4 and 8.1
• Deliver knowledge of integration points and the order in which they must be executed,
• Experience with Robotics Platforms (e.g., Pega Openspan, Blueprism, Ui Path or Automation Anywhere).
• Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
• Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
• Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rule sets, branching design.
• Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, and Iterative) strongly preferred.
• Advantage of having Certified Robotics System Architect
• Excellent communication skill is required.
Robotics Platforms, object-oriented analysis and design skills, Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Pega Robotic automation Studio 8.0, 1Robot Manager Version V, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc., Certified Robotics System Architect
Skillet Years of experience Proficiency Level
Pega RDA 5 + Advanced
Agile 3+ Advanced
Pega Openspan 3+ Advanced
Blue Prism 2+ Proficient
Required Skills – Bachelors Degree
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED