I-Polarity , works closely with our client companies to match them with the most qualified resources of technology. Our consultants are the key of our success. Our emphasis is on providing our clients IT services from assessment to implementation stages.
We currently provide such services to a substantial and highly reputable clientele . Our current staff consists of extremely skilled individuals in USA and Canada. We require the services of the Beneficiary to meet the needs of our clients. Currently we are scouting for exceptional talent on below mentioned position open with one of our prestigious clients . Kindly review the JD and feel free to reach out for any further information or apply directly. Thank you!
Looking for Salesforce Architect
Location : Richmond, VA
Long Term Contract
1. Participate in internal meetings with DSS Staff and business users to understand business processes and requirements.
2. Provide evaluations for applications produced.
3. Provide expertise focused on longer-term enterprise strategy.
4. Have a broad range of technical knowledge and solution strategy expertise in order to advise on the best technical solution for stakeholder requirements.
5. Assist with implementation deliverables, project planning, and communication with the project team and DSS stakeholders.
6. Support the management of Salesforce security settings and access controls, both at the org level and the application level.
7. Develop and present analysis, reports, recommendations and vision papers to support direction of the Salesforce architecture at DSS.
8. Ensure application design leverages all appropriate “core” functionalities.
9. Review the current Salesforce security model and process and provide guidance on necessary changes for long-term strategy.
10. Review/advise Standard Object Model on how to share objects, such as Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Projects, etc.
11. Own architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development) on the Salesforce.com platform.
12. Participate in enterprise level Salesforce.com implementations with multiple integrations including web services, legacy applications, app exchange, etc.
13. Drive the direction, development, and implementation of very large Salesforce.com solutions.
14. Hands on review of designs and developed software applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
15. Optimize application performance and scalability.
16. Hands on Salesforce.com Administrator activity
17. Ensure the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are monitored by working with the project teams.
18. Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches
19. Prepare documents such as: BRD, solution diagram, use case list, process flows, functional design, wireframe, user stories, object description, training materials, and guides as necessary
20. Stay current with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitation