I-Polarity , works closely with our client companies to match them with the most qualified resources of technology. Our consultants are the key of our success. Our emphasis is on providing our clients IT services from assessment to implementation stages.
We currently provide such services to a substantial and highly reputable clientele . Our current staff consists of extremely skilled individuals in USA and Canada. We require the services of the Beneficiary to meet the needs of our clients. Currently we are scouting for exceptional talent on below mentioned position open with one of our prestigious clients . Kindly review the JD and feel free to reach out for any further information or apply directly. Thank you!
Title: Java Full Stack(very hands on and into designing)
Location: 6 months remote given Covid, then Charlotte, NC or Des Moines, Iowa
Open to FTE And CTH.
Visa: USC only.
Skills to focus on: Full stack Java- Hands- on. Cloud Foundry (PCF) (good to have, will be a deal breaker)
Job Description :
- Hands-on development and solid technical knowledge in Java and cloud-based technology
- Leads technical direction of overall system development
- Proven experience working with a large customer
- Accountable for design decisions
- Facilitates information exchange between customer and the offshore teams
- Architect the solution, prepare alternate design concepts & approach
- Architected complex third party integration
- Guide technical development team
- Own code quality and architectural coherence of code
- Regular refactoring/code hygiene
- Review and prioritize technical issues to be fixed
- Release management
- Data Migration
- Java/Spring Boot
- Micro Services (Discovery, Gateway, Config Server) – Netflix OSS
- Spring Security – Oauth2
- Docker/Docker Swarm
- Angular/Ngrx – state management
- Good to have skills:
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Pivotal Web Services
- Leads program management activities for the high-value customer
- Better coordination between multi geographical teams
- Strong working relationship with customers
- Working experience Banking or Mortgage domain