Ipolarity, works closely with our client companies to match them with the most qualified resources of technology. Our consultants are the key of our success. Our emphasis is on providing our clients IT services from assessment to implementation stages.
We currently provide such services to a substantial and highly reputable clientele . Our current staff consists of extremely skilled individuals in USA and Canada. We require the services of the Beneficiary to meet the needs of our clients. Currently we are scouting for exceptional talent on below mentioned position open with one of our prestigious clients . Kindly review the JD and feel free to reach out for any further information or apply directly. Thank you!
About the position:
As an Implementation project coordinator you will lead projects where the new software, Time Clock hardware and Data collection system is implemented. You will manage a team of implementation and support specialists and ensure all of the client’s needs are met throughout the implementation process. This is a full-time position and occasionally may require work off-hours in order to meet deadlines as projects close. They report directly to project directors and work closely with client upper management.
General and Tools Experience:
- Serve as primary point of contact and lead communications with new clients
- Gather all information required for client transition and drive results for the client
- Plans and schedules implementation timelines and milestones using appropriate tools; tracks milestones and deliverables to ensure successful transitions.
- Lead configuration calls and workshops with clients
- Perform system training and transfer knowledge to client-side administrators and project personnel
- Communicate with project stakeholders to set and maintain expectations
- Support various activities between clients, partners, vendors, and internal team members
- Basic understanding of secure data exchange methods with willingness to learn conversational basics of API, Flat file, data types and FTPS/SFTP file transfers
- Work to project plans, document activities and provide regular reports to client stakeholders and align management on the status of all deliverables and work accomplished
- Strong customer service skills
- Self-motivated and responsive to the needs of the team
- Demonstrated aptitude for using software and online systems to accomplish complex tasks
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems by appropriately using of technology
- Ability to express confidence with clients while continuing to gain functional knowledge base in systems and products
- A driven “make it happen” attitude
- Ability to navigate through clients’ potential resistance to change during an implementation of new technology
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp business scenarios and understand the technology implications of the scenario
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Team focused individual with demonstrated ability to engage multiple partners/customers simultaneously
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 2+ years working as a business analyst or implementation specialist
- Experience working with HRIS or payroll solutions such as: Ultimate Software, Ceridian, Workday, ADP, Kronos, Oracle is highly preferred
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently and prioritize, in collaboration with coworkers
- Thrives in a small and collaborative environment
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Problem Solving