Ipolarity, works closely with our client companies to match them with the most qualified resources of technology. Our consultants are the key of our success. Our emphasis is on providing our clients IT services from assessment to implementation stages.
We currently provide such services to a substantial and highly reputable clientele . Our current staff consists of extremely skilled individuals in USA and Canada. We require the services of the Beneficiary to meet the needs of our clients. Currently we are scouting for exceptional talent on below mentioned position open with one of our prestigious clients . Kindly review the JD and feel free to reach out for any further information or apply directly. Thank you!
Role: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Princeton NJ
Laptops, Desktops, Printers and Software Support.
o Should be able to install, image the OS. All office related applications
o Should maintain the latest inventory on our online inventory management server.
o Update antivirus clients on-time on systems
o Troubleshooting of various application related issues on systems like Internet Explorer issues, MS office crash, etc.
o Opening laptop hardcover and desktop hardcovers enclosures and fixing hardware related issues, i.e., replacement of hard disks, motherboards, and RAM, etc.
o The configuration of Printers for employees
o Installation of various official applications and their troubleshooting on user desktops, laptops
o Configuration of IP Phones on user desk
o Should troubleshoot projector related issues
- Mobile phones management
o Configuration, Activation/Deactivation, Registration, Termination of VMWare Boxer app.
- Conference rooms and Videoconference support AV Equipment support including Conference rooms, connecting and troubleshooting.
o Should support video call initiation from Shreveport to other locations.
o Troubleshooting of audio video equipment
- Network connectivity
o Troubleshoot network related basic issues including ports, network cables, and wireless.
o Should know how to punch a CAT6 cable, fixing of Jack panels, etc. [MUST]
o Following SOX ITGC Documentation process for all these activities and reviews.
o Should be able to create a new document on basic troubleshooting performed, process and update knowledge base.
- User Management and File permissions
o Creating an Account for the employee in the AD Server and Grouping
o Assigning permissions to users on Active Directory
o File server management, i.e., management of user access NTFS security permissions on shared folders.
- Badge Card Printing
o HID access card printing, giving access to employees on various doors via central security software.
OS: Windows 7/8/10 and Windows 2008/2012
Laptop Hardware: Dell, HO, and Lenovo
Hardware: Desktop and Laptops hardware fixes(i.e., part replacement)
UAM: Active Directory user management
Voice: PBX, Phone management on Cisco CUCM
Good to Have skillset:
- Understanding of Group policies on the server
- Cisco Wi-Fi controller management
Other relevant information
- In our environment, we have a huge scope of learning, so candidate should be open to learn new things and adapt to the changing environment in the organization.
- We have a highly regulated environment, so candidate should understand the principles(of course we will give enough training) of the pharma industry and shall not change anything on any validated system without notifying senior IT person.
- Candidate should be open to following the garbing policy of the organization
- The administrator access will not be provided to the candidate on any server or on critical applications
- Must be able to prioritize workload
- Must be able to properly communicate with team and end users