Ipolarity, works closely with our client companies to match them with the most qualified resources of technology. Our consultants are the key of our success. Our emphasis is on providing our clients IT services from assessment to implementation stages.
We currently provide such services to a substantial and highly reputable clientele . Our current staff consists of extremely skilled individuals in USA and Canada. We require the services of the Beneficiary to meet the needs of our clients. Currently we are scouting for exceptional talent on below mentioned position open with one of our prestigious clients . Kindly review the JD and feel free to reach out for any further information or apply directly. Thank you!
Role: Configuration Analyst
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience around QNXT Systems Configuration, version 5.3 or later
- In-depth knowledge around Benefits, Service Group Design, Contracts, QNXT Rules, QNXT Edit Structure and Fee Tables required
- Clear understanding of Provider data and how affiliation relationships impact claim payment
- Ability to interpret and implement configuration from a Business Requirement Document
- Ability to effectively analyze and trouble-shoot configuration based on user examples and expected outcomes
- Preferred knowledge and experience around government programs
- Working knowledge of claim configuration relating to coordination of benefit from Medicare (cross over) and Commercial primary payers
- Experience with developing SQL queries and working with QNXT backend tables
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- They must have recent experience with Trizetto QNXT (claims system)