- Understand application architecture document and seek inputs from the architecture / design team to understand the overall architecture IN ORDER TO provide deliverable's that are in line with architectural requirements.
- Conduct Impact Analysis, create Design Specifications as per the high-level design, and create Unit Test Plans IN ORDER TO develop /validate / maintain the application as per the requirements.
- Create program specifications and unit test plans for software programs by studying functional and non-functional requirements and the application architecture document and converting the assigned functionalities into pseudo code/algorithms/test cases.
- Develop code using knowledge of relevant technology as per design specifications and document artifacts such as unit fest scripts, etc. independently and support peers in identifying code defects and ensuring that the output is as per the given specifications and SLAs. Create the user documentation for programs assigned with guidance from supervisor using their knowledge of relevant technology, business requirements and understanding of the client application.
- Work on Go Live activities as per the Implementation plan and manage any issues related to functionalities, user interface, performance, etc. that may arise.
- Understand the client and project requirements (both functional and non-functional) by studying the existing documentation and assimilating inputs from Business Analysts/SMEs and seeking clarifications, if any, to participate efficiently in the Development and Testing phases of the project.
- Perform testing - self and independent (Functional, Integration. System) as per defined processes and guidelines to ensure accurate program output, identify and resolve defects, if any.
- Participate in and prepare content for KT sessions, document the understanding, take on Shadow Support.
- Document and share own learning from multiple modules of the project, seek information and leverage knowledge from other projects IN ORDER TO drive better re-use and higher effort productivity.
- Respond to the issues assigned, conduct analysis of the issues assigned, identify and evaluate different workarounds/ solution alternatives, implement the most optimal solution, support other team members on issue resolution in areas of expertise as required, manage stakeholder communication and close the issues assigned IN ORDER TO ensure support availability as per agreed SLAs.
- A Technology Lead-US will be contributing mostly in design related activities S/He will understand and review complex design on Scalability, performance and maintainability S/he will select most optimal build tool for any situation, S/he will install in production and handle P1 tickets. /he will handle team and client interfacing for complex reviews.
- Interface with internal team and other stakeholders, if any, IN ORDER TO undertake onsite specific activities of the project.
Education Required: This position requires at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or closely related field with additional experience in practical application knowledge of computer science.