Farmington Hills, MI
1 year assignment
Senior Cognos Developer
Must be on your W2
Must be able to share visa documents
Would prefer someone who is local but will accept candidates for a Zoom intv
- The Senior Cognos Developer is responsible for interacting with key business users to support the business intelligence needs within the organization.
- Responsibilities will include development of new dashboards/reports/cubes, production support (root cause analysis), ad-hoc reporting, and data warehouse/data mart support.
- Development of dashboards using Cognos Analytics and Tableau.
- Development of interactive and static reports as well Active Reports using Cognos toolset.
- Conversion of end user computing (e.g., MS Access, MS Excel, SAS) to automated reports and visualizations.
- Support special initiatives/projects assigned to the domain.
- Work with Data Warehouse team and business users as needed to define new data warehouse requirements needed for reporting and analytics, including gathering requirements, documenting requirements and data mappings, unit testing and user acceptance testing.
- Provide formal and informal reporting training for the user community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ Years of experience, including:
Advanced to expert level in the following skills
- Cognos Analytics and Cognos 10.2 - BI Suite; including Report Studio, Transformer, Powerplay, and Active Reports
- Crystal Reports
- Business Objects
- MS Access
- Tableau or comparable visualization tool
Preferred Experience with the following:
- SAS and VBA
- Experience with ETL tools and/or ETL specifications
Thanks & Regards,
T 732-515-7102 | email@example.com
200 Centennial Ave, Suite 204, Piscataway, NJ 08854