Title: Data Engineer
Location: Dearborn, MI
- Programing Skills: Scala and Python
- Database Skills: SQL and NOSQL
- Data Warehousing: Apache Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, MapReduce and HIVE
- Framework: Big Data Framework
- JAVA Script
- Machine Learning
- Data Analytical tools (alteryx, Informatica BDM etc)
- Data Visualization tools (Qlikview etc..)
- Design, Create, Build and Maintain Data Products.
- Aggregate & Transform raw data to fulfill functional and non-functional business needs.
- Automating process, optimizing data delivery & re-designing the complete architecture to improve performance
- Transforming & Managing Big Data using Big Data Frameworks.
- Build complete infrastructure to ingest, transform and store data for further analysis.
- Customer already built DSC (Data Supply Chain), they used Attunity tool to extract data from different sources (DB2, ORACLE, SQL server, IMS etc..) and stored in HIVE, hive jobs are scheduled through oozie, they are looking for alternate scheduling tool (airflow). Data engineers should use the data that are in HIVE and Build Data Products.
- These are long term position, Associates should work from Customer premises (Dearborn, MI, USA), 8 hours day, 5 days in a week. There will be face to face customer interview.
Thanks & Regards,
T 732-515-7102 | firstname.lastname@example.org
200 Centennial Ave, Suite 204, Piscataway, NJ 08854