- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in related field, including experience delivering secure solutions in Financial Services Sector is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaboration skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities and to interface with external / internal resources, working as a member of a matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Understanding of basic cryptography principles and web security standards. Ability to design and implement solutions to operate in a replicated environment with multiple live sites. Able to identify potential design issues related to replication delays.
- Preferred technical skills and experience
- SAFE or Agile experience
- Development/Agile tools experience
- IDE tools – Eclipse, IntelliJ experience a plus
- Web Service development experience (REST/JSON, SOAP)
- Oracle - SQL, PLSQL (tuning and performance tuning desirable)
- Cloud exposure
- Shell Scripting
- JBoss Tomcat Web framework expertise
- Angular 2
- Test Driven Development
- CICD Principles