Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
As a QA Engineer for Inyova’s Investment Office, you will focus on delivering a high-quality application to our Investment Management team. Our investment management app is a highly complex, backend-heavy app and contains core parts of our technology, including our portfolio generation algorithm. Specifically, you will work on:
In more detail:
- Continuously improving and maintaining the quality of the Inyova-proprietary investment management & trading applications
- Ensuring that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meets end-user expectations
- Discovering bugs within the applications by implementing processes, tools and strategies, as well as by carrying out manual tests
- Collaborating with developers to develop effective testing strategies and test plans
- Automating test cases and continuously enhancing our QA processes
- Helping in the troubleshooting of issues
As a QA Engineer of the Inyova Investment Office, you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer or a similar role
- Have experience in testing back-end heavy web applications
- Are familiar with Test management softwares & Defect tracking tool(s) (e.g. JIRA X-Ray, etc.)
- Have experience with test automation (Rspec, Minitest, Selenium, Cypress, etc.)
- Have the ability to understand complex ideas and processes
- Have an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude with an attention to detail
- Are a strong proactive team player, who is also able to work individually
- Have an experience with Agile development methodology
- Are fully proficient in English with excellent communication skills
- Have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant work experience
- Considered as a plus:
- Professional experience with financial products
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Experience with JIRA
What we offer
You will join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from the leadership team.
- As a QA Engineer in the investment office, you will collaborate with both our Technology and Investment Management Teams.
- You will work on a unique product that is at the core of our business.
- You will be able to take ownership for your ideas from day 1.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be able to define and achieve your own goals.
- You will receive high-quality professional development (coaching, training, education resources)
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will join a great team with an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Zurich / Frankfurt / Bratislava (or flexible remote work within Europe)