Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
After building a successful business in Switzerland, we’re ready to expand our offering across Europe. To power this mission, we’re looking for a passionate Creative Design Intern who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are. Our main aim is to grow our business throughout Europe in the coming years. We want to do this by creating a movement of impact investors.
As Creative Design Intern, you will make a significant contribution to this goal by supporting our creative development and production. You will be responsible for developing digital assets for our campaigns in partnership with our marketing team as well as our product designers.
You will be in charge of:
- Supporting Inyova’s creative development in partnership with our product design team
- Building assets for outstanding marketing campaigns
- Developing initiatives to meet and exceed quarterly and yearly revenue goals
- Working cross-functionally across marketing and product
- Managing day-to-day project management and production process by finding, coordinating and onboarding agency partners and freelancers to help in the implementation
You will also take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape our marketing roadmap and priorities.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or similar
- 1 year of professional experience (i.e. internship, apprenticeship, or volunteering) ideally as a Visual Designer, or similar
- A portfolio of visual design examples (if available)
- Knowledge of visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite's InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative abilities
- Strong experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines
- Strong ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback
- Comfortable multitasking to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication skills. German is a strong plus.
- Needless to say, you are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and coached by our management team.
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one
- You will work directly with our executive committee
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth as we expand our customer base in a new country in 2022
- You will work in a collaborative and fun environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will get an attractive compensation package
This is a paid internship.
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Berlin, Frankfurt or Zurich